Work Order Requests
Maintenance & Operations Work Orders
Please enter a work order to request the following services requested from the department.
- Electrical (Lighting issues - Lights Out, No Power To Outlets)
- Equipment/Supply Deliveries (Small & Large items)
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning (Too Cold/Hot, No Air Flow)
- Locksmith (Locks Not Functioning, Doors Not Closing Properly)
- Painting (Vandalism To Restrooms & Classrooms)
- Pest Problems (Ants, Bees, Rats, Roaches)
- Plumbing (Leaks, Clogged Toilets & Drains)
- Unsafe Conditions (Trip/Slip hazards, Flooding, Broken Tree Branches)
- Campus Moves
- Event Set-Ups
Once a work order has been submitted, the Maintenance department will evaluate, prioritize, and schedule your maintenance work requests.
Please call our office at (209) 954-5063, if you are experiencing an emergency so we can dispatch the Maintenance staff immediately.
- No Electrical/Power
- Gas/Bad Odors
- Water leaks (including broken sprinklers)
- Elevators not working
Please be aware that you will need to follow up with a work order as soon as possible.
At any time, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at (209) 954-5063