The Mission of the Admissions & Records Department is to facilitate student access to the educational opportunities offered by San Joaquin Delta Community College through comprehensive enrollment services and to assist and serve faculty in support of institutional goals and objectives. The support of these goals is provided through state-of-the-art technology and high-quality service that is delivered in a timely and effective manner.
**Please Note: Live Chat for Admissions & Records including Registration Assistance services will be closed the following Fridays for the Fall 2023 semester
- Nov. 17, 2023 - 12pm-5pm
- Dec. 01, 2023 - 8am-1pm
- Dec. 08, 2023 - 12pm-5pm
- Dec. 15, 2023 - 12pm-5pm
Fall & Spring Semester Hours
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday:
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Summer Session Hours
Monday - Friday:
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Admissions & Records Presents: Registration 101
Sign up to attend one of our virtual session for Spring 2024 registration. Follow along in registering for a class while learning tips and tricks to help you. Our goal is for you to successfully enroll in at least one course during this session. **Space is limited**
Important Dates & Upcoming Deadlines for the Fall 2023 Semester
- Graduation Application for Fall 2023 Opens: June 12, 2023 - Closes: Dec. 1, 2023
- Course Audit Petition for Fall 2023 Semester submission deadline is Sept. 5, 2023
- Residency Reclassification Petition for Fall 2023 submission deadline is Sept. 11, 2023
Important Dates & Upcoming Deadlines for the Spring 2024 Semester
- Graduation Application for Spring 2024 Opens: December 2, 2023 - Closes: April 12, 2024
- Course Audit Petition for Spring 2024 Semester submission deadline is January 26, 2024
- Residency Reclassification Petition for Spring 2024 submission deadline is Feb. 2, 2024