- The Grounds Department is responsible for cleaning all grounds.
- The goal of Grounds Services is to support the District's and department mission and visions by providing a well-maintained, safe, aesthetically pleasing learning and working environment for all students, personnel, and visitors.
- The Grounds staff has the responsibility for the maintenance and upkeep of all landscaped and turf areas.
Our Services Include:
- Irrigation of Landscape & Athletic Fields (Installation & Repair of system)
- Full Maintenance of Landscaped Areas (Mowing, Edging, Fertilizing, Aerating)
- Parking Lot, Roadways, & Walkways Maintenance (Sweeping & Leaf Blowing)
- Weed Control
Examples of Emergencies
- Broken Tree Branches
- Water leaks (including broken sprinklers)
- Slip Hazards Due to Wet Foliage On The Ground
Please call the office at (209) 954-5063, if you are experiencing an emergency so we can dispatch the Maintenance staff immediately.
Please be aware that you will need to follow up with a work order as soon as possible.