New for Spring 2020
Breakfast burrito, anyone? Hot breakfasts are once again available at the cafeteria! You'll also find a salad bar, soup, hot grab and go items, drinks and coffee, and the "Danner Deli" sandwich bar.
All prepared foods (sandwiches, soups, salad, grill items) are now $5 or less. Plus, with a Mustang Pass, students receive a 20% discount on prepared food.
- Cafeteria hours are 7 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday. The Cafeteria will be closed on Fridays.
- Breakfast is served 7 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Monday through Thursday.
- The "Danner Deli" is open 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
- The food trucks are back! You can find them in the C6 parking lot, near the Science and Math Building.
This restaurant, run by Delta’s culinary arts students, is typically open for lunch from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Dine-in and to-go options are available.
You’ll find vending machines scattered across campus at the following locations:
- Danner Hall
- Locke Lounge
- Shima Center
- DeRicco Student Services Building
- Science and Math Building
- Budd Center