Summer 2019 update
Starting the week of May 27 and for the duration of the summer session, food services will be available in the Delta College Bookstore instead of the cafeteria. Most of the same items will be offered, including hot foods such as breakfast burritos, rice bowls, pizza and hot dogs, along with fruit and fresh homemade salads with and without protein. Fresh-brewed coffee will be available from 7:30 a.m. to 11 a.m., as well as SToK Cold Brew coffee for those who need a pick-me-up later in the day.
- Food services will be offered in the bookstore Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Two food trucks will continue to be based at the C6 parking lot between the DeRicco Student Services Building and the Science and Math Building.
- Mando's Tacos: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday
- Mobile Menuz: 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday
This restaurant, run by Delta’s culinary arts students, is closed during the summer. During the regular school year it is typically open for lunch from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Dine-in and to-go options are available.
You’ll find vending machines scattered across campus at the following locations:
- Danner Hall
- Locke Lounge
- Shima Center
- DeRicco Student Services Building
- Science and Math Building
- Budd Center