The Delta Connect Center is a centralized Student Support Center that serves as a starting point to critical support services for students.
This central hub is designed to increase coordination of services by providing a single, easily identifiable point of access and assistance to address the social, emotional, and health needs of all students.
Admissions and Records Services
- Print copy of Class Schedule
- Add/Drop classes
- Print academic history/check grades
- Request transcripts
- Check student e-mail
- Pay fees online
Career Transfer Services
- Transfer Counseling
- On-campus visits by CSU, UC, and Private University representatives
- Online admissions application workshops
- Career planning
- Job searching advisement
- Schedule Assessment Test Appointment
- Schedule a Counseling Session
- Schedule New Student Group Advising Appointment
Financial Aid Services
- Create a FSA ID: If you haven't logged in to a Federal Student Aid site (such as fafsa.gov or StudentLoans.gov) since May 10, 2015, you will now need to create a FSA ID. The FSA ID is your unique user identifier to sign your FAFSA.
- Complete the FAFSA: Use Delta's school code 001280