The Transfer Center program is designed to facilitate a smooth transition for students transferring to a four-year college or university. Services, activities, and resources assist students to navigate through transfer admission and major preparation requirements, application timelines, transfer admission agreements, and college selection.
Our Transfer center offers the following programs and activities:
- Transfer counseling Major preparation and advising
- Field Trips to various four-year institutions
- On-campus visits by CSU, UC, and Private University representatives
- Online admissions application workshops
- Annual Transfer Day and College Night programs
- Special topic classroom presentations
Additionally, you can visit the center to use our resource library which includes college handbooks, articulation agreements, a college catalog collection, computerized college search databases, and publications on admissions, course articulation, financial aid, housing and academic programs.