Our counselors are here to answer your questions and help you plan for academic success.
New to Delta or need help getting ready for Spring Classes?
Just stop by the DeRicco Building on the Pacific Avenue side of campus. No appointment required!
- Drop-in visit with a counselor to work on your Student Ed Plan (SEP)
- Information on programs and resources
- Signed welcome certificate and snacks
Join us on the following dates!
- November 8, 2023 — 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- December 6, 2023 — 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
A college education can provide more options for the future, but sometimes these options are, well, confusing. We’re here to make the journey a little easier with comprehensive counseling services. Looking for help selecting the right classes for your degree? Need advice on different career paths? Are you in need of professional emotional or psychological support? We’re here to provide as much guidance and support as you need during your academic journey.
- Career, self-assessment, planning and decision making
- Development of appropriate academic programs
- Resolution of personal issues affecting programs of study
- Development of decision making and problem-solving skills
- Organization of resources which promote success
- Health and wellness counseling
Delta College students now may enroll into English and Math courses using one or more of the following:
- High school coursework
- High school grades
- High school grade point
- Or you can self-report your high school coursework, grades, and GPA by completing a local questionnaire.
To learn more about how you are eligible to enroll in math and English courses go to Placement Methods.