Our counselors are here to answer your questions and help you plan for academic success.
A college education can provide more options for the future, but sometimes these options are, well, confusing. We’re here to make the journey a little easier with comprehensive counseling services. Looking for help selecting the right classes for your degree? Need advice on different career paths? Are you in need of professional emotional or psychological support? We’re here to provide as much guidance and support as you need during your academic journey.
- Career, self-assessment, planning and decision making
- Development of appropriate academic programs
- Resolution of personal issues affecting programs of study
- Development of decision making and problem-solving skills
- Organization of resources which promote success
- Health and wellness counseling
Delta College students now may enroll into English and Math courses using one or more of the following:
- High school coursework
- High school grades
- High school grade point
- Or you can self-report your high school coursework, grades, and GPA by completing a local questionnaire.
To learn more about how you are eligible to enroll in math and English courses go to Placement Methods.
Delta college encourages students to #GoForOneMore class allowing for students to finish their degree faster and possibly get more financial aid.
Schedule a meeting with a Counselor or Learn More on the #GoFoOneMore webpage.