Counseling services are now being offered through video conferencing via zoom (voice only or voice & video options) or by phone. When scheduling your appointment, the default setting for appointments is video conferencing via zoom. If you would prefer to schedule a phone appointment, please utilize the chat feature on the counseling center or contact us pages and schedule the phone appointment with the representative.
Make An Appointment with a Counselor
About Counseling Appointments
- Counselors are not assigned to specific groups of students.
- You can select from any counselor when you schedule an appointment.
- Please plan to login-in to your zoom appointment 15 minutes prior to the time scheduled. This will give you time to make sure your technology is working properly and that you are in the waiting room when the counselor is ready to invite you into their zoom room. It is important that you are on time because the counselor will not be able to accept appointments that are more than 5 minutes late.
- If you specifically requested to be contacted by phone, your counselor will call the number you provided at the schedule time.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, please go online as soon as possible.
- If you are a student in the EOPS/CARE or DSPS program, you will need to contact their office directly to schedule an appointment with your counselor.
Note: By scheduling a counseling appointment, you acknowledge that all counselors are Mandated Reporters who are bound by law to report "harm to self or others" and/or "child or elder abuse".