San Joaquin Delta College offers its employees the ability to travel for College business and for personal growth and re-training opportunities offered elsewhere in accordance with the employee's role with the District.
- Forms and Resources (Travel Request and Travel Claim Forms)
- Statewide Travel
- Statewide Travel Profile Registration
- SJDC Faculty Professional Growth Webpage
Before You Travel
- Complete a Travel Request Form.
PLEASE NOTE: For insurance purposes, a form MUST be completed even if no District funds are used. For additional information, see the District Travel User Guide.
- Have your Travel Request Form approved by your division/department manager and your corresponding Vice President.
- Submit your approved Travel Request Form and supporting documentation to the Office of Fiscal Services (Horton Administration Building, Room 201) for processing. A minimum of ten (10) business days is required for processing. Prepayment checks cannot be guaranteed for travel requests submitted within ten (10) business days of departure.
After You Travel
- Gather all of your receipts together, including:
- Conference/Registration Fee
- Itemized Lodging Receipt
- Meals (if a SMART card was used)
- Baggage Fees
- Complete a Travel Claim Form within ten (10) calendar days of returning from your trip. PLEASE NOTE: If unexpected expenses should arise that are greater than the "Not to Exceed" line on the initial Travel Request Form, a department/division manager is required to authorize the additional expenses.
- Submit the completed District Travel Claim Form and receipts within ten (10) days post travel to the Office of Fiscal Services (Horton Administration Building, Room 201).
- A reimbursement check will be processed within ten (10) business days and mailed to the address on record with the District.