The San Joaquin Delta College Office of Veterans Services welcomes and is eager to assist those who served in the armed forces and their qualified dependents. The primary responsibilities of our Veterans Services Office include the administration of veteran educational benefit programs, serving as a liaison between the veteran and the Department of Veterans Affairs, and assisting with the application process and certification of VA educational benefits.
There are a variety benefits available to Veterans and their families. You are eligible for a type of benefit if you:
- Served on active duty on or after September 11, 2001
- Served on active duty after June 30, 1985
- Are a dependent of a veteran
- Are currently in the National Guard or Reserves
- Are currently in the National Guard or Reserves or have been discharged from the Guard or Reserves and were activated for 90 consecutive days post-September 11, 2001
For Additional Services
Contact your Financial Aid Specialist or visit the Financial Aid Service Windows in the DeRicco Student Services Building Lobby during campus business hours.