What do you need to register your club?
- Find at least four (4) students currently enrolled at San Joaquin Delta College enrolled in 4 or more units and have above a 2.0 GPA
- Find at least ONE full-time faculty or manager to serve as club advisor. Classified staff can serve as a co-advisor.
- Complete and submit online club registration
Link to Register you Club
- Create your constitution with the help of the Club Constitution Template
- New Club Officers must attend mandatory club orientation
- Download and complete a Club Account Authorization Form and email to email@example.com
- Attend Mandatory Club Rush the 3rd week of the fall and spring semester located in the Quad Area
- Inter-Club Council Representative must attend Inter-Club Council Meetings each month
Students can begin club registration two weeks before the start of the fall and spring semester.
Mandatory Club Orientation
Learn about the club registration process, Inter-Club Council and important District policies and procedures to help assist with planning events and fundraising activities on and off-campus. Orientation is mandatory for all the club’s President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary and ICC Officer.
No registration is required to attend Club Orientation sessions. Please make sure all mandatory officers attend the scheduled orientation.
- September 12, 2023: 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- September 14, 2023: 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
- September 19, 2023: 1 - 2 p.m.
- September 20, 2023: 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. (online via Zoom)
- September 27, 2023: 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- October 6, 2023: 4 - 5 p.m.
Location: Shima 101C - Boardroom
Club Grant Application
All active clubs can now apply for grant up to $500. Please select the link to the club grant application for more details.
Club Room/Event Space RSVP
All clubs must submit an event registration in order to reserve a space on campus. Before your club completes this form, please be sure your club's registration was approved through the Office of Student Activities. We encourage club officers to complete this form with their club advisor.
Club Advisors or Officers must submit this form in order to host any club meetings or events on campus or virtually. Advisors must be present at all club activities in order for event to occur.