The Student Food Pantry provides access to food for ALL currently enrolled Delta College students.
Before Your First Visit
The Food Pantry is available to all currently enrolled Delta College students who have completed the online Food Pantry application. Your application gives you access to the Food Pantry for the entire year!
How to Use the Student Food Pantry
- Bring your current Class Schedule & Form of Identification each time you visit the Food Pantry
- Students will be able to use a total of 100 points each semester and up to 16 points each week for various food or toiletries items in the Student Food Pantry
- Each item is marked as a point value.
- Students will only be able to visit the Student Food Pantry once a week
- Student will need to bring their own reusable bags, as the Food Pantry will no longer be providing plastic bags
Make a Donation to the Food Pantry
The San Joaquin Delta College Student Food Pantry operates as a 501c(3) under the Delta College Foundation. All donations are tax deductible and individuals will be mailed a letter with the Delta College Foundation tax information at a later date.
Nonperishable Items Being Accepted:
Please call (209) 954-5100 to schedule time to drop off items.
- Canned Meats
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned Soups
- Canned Tomato Products
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Fruit
- Dried Pasta, Rice, and Beans
- Shelf stable Milk, Soy Milk, and Almond Milk
*No glass jars, baby food, or opened food.
Shop Online for Items to Donate!
Use our Amazon and/or Walmart wish lists to purchase items to donate to the Student Food Pantry.