Financial Aid Outreach
The mission of Financial Aid Outreach is to raise awareness of the Federal, State, and scholarship financial aid opportunities that are available to students. Our goal is to provide free, helpful, and accessible Financial Aid resources to our students, their parents, and the community at large.
- In-person and virtual financial aid workshops for students, parents, community members and educators.
- Assistance with the completion of Financial Aid applications (FAFSA and California Dream Act) for individual and groups of students
- Resource tabling for your events
- Host on-campus events and support other district-sponsored events
- Provide Financial Wellness Programming including workshops and resources
- Assistance with challenging financial aid questions through an extensive network of Financial Aid subject matter experts
- Provide pre-recorded videos (accessible via YouTube) and social media resources
To request a financial aid workshop, presentation, or other type of service from the Financial Aid & Scholarships department of San Joaquin Delta College for your organization, please complete the following form.
Student and parents can also schedule a virtual one-on-one appointment by making an appointment at the following link: