The Financial Aid and Scholarships Department provides services to students via in-person as well as virtual. The following are ways in which you can receive Financial Aid services:
- General Financial Aid services are provided in person in the Delta Connect Center, located on the 1st floor of the DeRicco building. In person services are available Mondays/Tuesdays/Thursdays/Fridays: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., and Wednesdays 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails will be responded to within 1-2 business days.
- You can chat with a person live via our live chat option on our main department website. Live Chat is available Mon. – Fri.: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- You can call us at (209) 954-5115.
- We also have virtual appointments available where you can schedule a video call directly with a financial aid specialist. Click here to schedule an appointment or navigate to the last yellow box on the right-hand side of this web page to get started!
Financial Aid & Scholarships Business Hours: Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday - 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Wednesday 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.In-Person Services: Delta Connect Center, Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday - 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Wednesday 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. Virtual Services: Live Chat and Virtual Appointments, Mondays - Fridays: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Please remember to complete your “Terms of Offer” once your award is in MyDelta in order for your award to be disbursed.