- Familiarize yourself with the eligibility requirements of receiving financial aid.
- FSA ID: If you haven't logged in to the Federal Student Aid site (such as fafsa.ed.gov or StudentLoans.gov) since May 10, 2015, you will need to create a FSA ID before you can log on in the future.
- AB540 and DACA Students: If you are an AB540 student and are not sure if you're eligible for financial assistance, answer the questions to the California Dream Act Application. You may still qualify for aid through the Califonia Dream Act. O, si no es elegible para solicitar ayuda federal--documentado o bajo documentado, complete la solicitud de California Dream Act.
- California Board of Governor's Fee Waiver (BOGW): Fill out fewer applications by starting a FAFSA/Dream Act Application. Your eligibility for the California BOGFW is also determined when you complete the FAFSA or Dream Act Applications.
- Delta College Student Email: Check your Delta College Student Email account often. Your Financial Aid Notice To Log In will be issued to you there.