|Apply | Register | Check Email | Use Online Tools|
|Home||About Delta||Athletics||Campus Life||Courses & Programs||Student Services|
Online Classes - Spring 2016
All online classes are accessed through Etudes.
(é-tudes, pronounced 'a-tudes,' is a French word that means 'study')
- Go to the Etudes Gateway page to log into your class beginning on the start date. (myetudes.org)
- Make a Bookmark or add the site to your "Favorites" so you can easily return.
- Log into Etudes with your Delta Student ID Number and Etudes password.
- Do Not Use Dashes in your Delta ID Number.
- If this is the first time you are using Etudes, your password will be the same as the one you use for the Online Registration System.
Most classes begin on Tuesday, January 19th, but there are a variety of start dates each semester. If you are uncertain of when your class starts, check the Online Class Schedule.
Be sure to read about supported browsers on the System Requirements page.
If you have problems logging in to your Etudes class, please visit our Etudes Help Desk.
If you are not currently registered for an online course and are interested in doing so, please visit the How to Register page.Page Last Updated:
January 20, 2016
San Joaquin Delta College