Early College Pathways (ECP) is an award-winning premiere program designed to help high school students earn a two-year degree. Participants receive cohort style learning, with a pre-vetted pattern of courses which help students complete their goals while reducing the stress of the college experience.
- Students earn a two-year Degree
- Students complete the University of California Lower Division GE
- All courses are free and most books are free or open access
- Semesterly college counseling support is provided
- More than 60 University of California transferable units
- Some districts allow college courses to count for A-G and college credit
Enrolling and completing college units through the ECP program provides families significant tuition savings.
We invite you to click on our Pathway Roadmaps link to view the wonderful preset pattern of courses offered through our program. Also, please view our list of Participating Schools to better understand our early middle school recruitment. If you would like to partner with us, please contact us!