Computers, Printing & Copying
Library Chromebooks are not currently available. Please contact your TrAC Resource Specialist if you need to borrow a Chromebook computer.
The Library offers a variety of technology services to support you in your academics. We have desktop computers available for you to use during your visit to the Library. Have something to print or copy? Stop by the library and use one of our copiers or printers!
Printers and Copiers
- Printers are located on second floor, near the Circulation Desk.
- Copy machines are located in The Copier Room (G216), on second floor.
- Printing is available only from Library computers.
- There is no printing available directly from your personal computer.
- There is a "Quick Print" PC near the Circulation Desk, from which you can access Student e-mail, Gmail, Canvas, OKTA, student schedules etc.
- Printing and Copying at the Library is Free.