South Campus at Mountain House Library
- Library-use-only reference items (dictionary, almanac, set of encyclopedias)
- Reserve textbooks.
- Circulating materials from the collection in Stockton may be requested by library cardholders via the library catalog, Onesearch, and will be brought here for students to check out for their regular loan period.
- We also have 3 computers available for students' research needs: the library's Online Databases and the library catalog, Onesearch.
- Students who need a computer for drafting papers or other long-term academic uses are encouraged to use the Student Computer Lab in the Main Office (rm. 301).
- If you need more extensive reference assistance at times when the Reference Librarian is not available, feel free to call the Delta College Main Library Reference Desk at (209) 954-5145.
- Food, drink, and cell phone use are not allowed.
- The Library is a quiet study space, so please plan accordingly and arrange to meet classmates in the Student Lounge (rm. 302-A) or at the picnic tables outside.
- Instructors are encouraged to use the Embedded Library Workshop Request form to request a library workshop.
- The librarian will provide general library orientations and/or custom presentations designed for particular assignments and subject matter. To ensure that students are informed about the many electronic and print resources that are available to them.
2073 S. Central Parkway
Mountain House, CA 95391
Phone: (209) 954-5151 ext. 6080
Hours of operation
Beginning August 22, 2022, the start of the Fall semester, the Mountain House Library hours are:
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m -12 p.m.