Visit the Circulation Desk to:
- Borrow, renew or return a book
- Borrow, renew or return a textbook (Delta College Students Only)
- Ask general directional questions
- Get help with audio and visual equipment and/or borrow equipment (faculty only)
- Borrow audio and visual material (Delta College students only)
Phone: (209) 954-5143
South Campus at Mountain House
Phone: (209) 954-5151 ext. 6080
To borrow materials from the Library, you will need a Delta College Library Card.
When you borrow or return materials, you should:
- Keep the receipt; it indicates due dates. To avoid fines, renew items on or before the due date.
- The return of library items on time is the borrower's responsibility.
- To prevent inadvertent removal of library materials or theft, a security system monitors the library exit.
- If the alarm sounds, step back and wait for assistance from library personnel.
Loan Periods (Circulating Collections)
- Audio Visual Loan Period: Three weeks for circulating A/V materials. 2 hours for instructional DVD and VHS.
- Book Loan Period: Three weeks to Delta students, staff, faculty, and general public.
- Skills Express' and 'Careers' Loan Period: One week to Delta students, staff, faculty, and general public. No Interlibrary Loan of these items.
- Chromebook Computers Loan Period: One week to Delta students only, no renewals
- Periodicals: Print periodicals do not circulate
Reserve Room Collection
Reserve Room Loan Periods
Materials in the reserve room have the following loan period:
- One hour — Library use only.
- Overnight — Due by 9:15 a.m. the following business day.
- Two Days — Due any time within two business days.
- One Week — Due any time within one week.
Reserve Room rules:
- Only for Delta Students may check-out reserve materials
- Within the hour the book is due, there is no limit on renewals unless other students are waiting.
- To check out reserve materials, lookup call number in GoCat, write down the call number, and go to the Circulation/Reserve Desk.
- When you are unable to locate a call number in the catalog, go to the Reference Desk for assistance.
- Keep track of the title and call number; the call number will never change.
- For assistance, visit a reference librarian at the Reference Desk.
You may renew your materials by visiting the Circulation Desk. You'll need your library card to renew materials.