How to Apply
Your application must be submited to the OWE Division Office by the deadline above.
Fill out and submit the 4-page Work Experience Application which includes:
- Student Agreement Form (2 pages, signed by Student)
- Student Application Form
- Employer Verification Form (signed by Work Supervisor)
OWE Student Application
Note: If you need assistance with any phase of this process, please send an email to: email@example.com. Note: Once the ASBT staff is released to return to the office, you may reach us at 209-954-5230 or come into the Holt 140 ASBT Division office.
Directions to Holt Center
Download the OWE Student Report Forms, which contains Assignments and Submission Deadlines.
OWE Student Report Forms
Forms are available in the Applied Science, Business & Technology Division office in Holt 140.
Notes About the Application
- All application packets are subject to review and can be rejected if you do not complete the student responsibilities. All application packets must be neat, clear and complete for review.
- If you have any unpaid fees or registration issues which would delay enrollment into the program, the Student Application Packet will automatically be disqualified.
- If you are unable to complete the average number of hours per week, you will not earn the unit(s) requested from the program. Please review your employment schedule prior to submission and discuss the requirement with your supervisor.
OWE Program FAQs