DSPS Computer Support Lab
The DSPS Computer Lab is available for use by current DSPS students. Current students must meet with a DSPS counselor each semester to ensure continuation of services. This lab serves as an academic support center where students can:
- check their student email
- email professors
- check the status on their financial aid application
- complete course assignments
- log-on to online courses
- utilize assistive technology and programs
Students utilizing the lab can receive assistance from study coaches who oversee the lab. Study coaches serve to assist students with developing learning strategies suitable to their learning styles.
Lab Hours & Location
- Shima 122
- Wednesdays and Thursdays 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
*Hours are subject to change. .