Okta Single Sign-On
Use your Delta email username and password to sign-on to your applications from one central location
With OKTA, you will log in one time, from one place and instantly have access to many of the apps you need for work at Delta — Office 365, Oracle, IT Service Desk, Canvas, and Box
- Better overall experience: Okta makes it simpler for you to get to the applications you need for work
- Improved security: Okta adds a layer of protection to our network, data, and you.
- Your apps, only one password: Use your Delta email and password to sign-on to your applications from one central location
- Easy access from anywhere: Okta is available in and outside of the office and even on mobile devices. This means you don’t have to be at your desk to use it.
Access Okta from your browser window with the Okta Plugin.
Download the Okta Plguin
To download and install the Okta Plugin, go to Okta's Download Browser Plugin Instructions and follow the link for your preferred browser.
After downloading the browser plugin, you will be able to click on the plugin from your browser to view and sign in to any of your Dela apps.
You can access your email, canvas, Box and other work apps form your Okta Dashboard
- Sign in to Okta with your Delta Email and password
- Once logged in, your Okta Homepage will be displayed with all Apps that you have available.
- Click one of the app icons to begin using.
- Okta will automatically sign you in and launch the application in a new tab of your browser
- Return to the Okta tab in your browser when you are ready to start using additional apps
Forgot Your Password
- If you forgot your password, go to the Delta Okta Sign In Page
- Click the Need Help Signing In? link below the blue sign in button.
- Click the Forgot Password Link
- Enter your Delta email address and click Reset via Email. (Note you can also reset via SMS or Voice Call if you have set those up in your settings)
- Look in your inbox for the system generated email and follow the prompts.
Change Your Okta Password
Follow the Change My Password instructions for employee email and computer/network passwords.
Add a Secondary Email
Secondary emails are useful in case you forget your Okta password. If you forget your password, then you can request a password help link be sent to your email address. But since you're accessing your Delta's email through Okta, then you won't be able to access the email that was sent. If you have provided Okta with a secondary email address, then Okta will also send the forgotten password email to your secondary email address — making it easy to access and reset your password!
To set a secondary email:
- Click on your name in the upper right corner of the navigation, and click on settings.
- From settings, click edit next to personal information
- Enter a secondary email in the open text field and click save.
Forgotten Password Question
Set a forgotten password question so you can reset your password in case you have trouble signing in to your Okta account.
- From your account settings, click edit next to the Forgotten Password Question.
- Select a question from the dropdown and add an answer to the answer text field.
- Click Save.
No, Okta will not affect your Desktop versions of Office 365.