Activating MyDelta Dashboard (okta) and Your Delta Student Email
MyDelta Dashboard (okta) is a Single Sign-On service you will use to access your MyDelta Portal, Delta Student Email, and other Office 365 apps. Follow the steps below to activate your MyDelta Dashboard (okta) and access your new student email!
Activate and Access Your Student Email
- You can only complete this step if you have received the "Welcome to Delta College - Important information for New Students" email from "ADMISSIONS@deltacollege.edu".
- The email will include your new email address. Additionally, it will include a link to reset your password.
- If you do not have this email, but know your Delta College Student email address(@ mustangs.deltacollege.edu), you can try to activate your MyDelta Dashboard by click here: MyDelta Dashboard First Log-in, and enter in your Delta college email/username to reset your password via email. This will send a link to your secondary/ personal email address.
- Create and enter a new password following the password requirements listed on the page
- Next, add a cell phone number to use for resetting your password or unlocking your account. This is important to help you in case you ever don’t have access to your email to reset a password/unlock your account.
- Click Add Phone Number
- Enter your phone number
- Click Send Code.
- Check your text messages to verify that you received the code and the phone number works.
- Next, click on a picture to use as your security image.
- Your MyDelta Dashboard (okta) account will be successfully set up and you be taken to your MyDelta Dashboard.
- From your MyDelta Dashboard (okta), you can click on the Microsoft Office Mail icon to access your new Delta Student Email or click on any of the apps in the dashboard to utilize.
At any time, if you want to update your password and/or profile information, you can return to your Settings and make updates.