The Veteran Resource Center serves as the centralized hub for our Troops to College Program and the Student Veteran organization, Student Veterans Alliance (VSA). The center offers a wide array of services and resources to our student veterans and military/veteran-connected family members.
One of the most pressing issues facing combat veterans is social isolation. Many combat veterans have difficulty adjusting to civilian life, especially adjusting to college. We have over 400 veterans on campus, most have recently returned from Iraq (OIF) or Afghanistan (OEF).
Phone: (209) 954-5151 Ext. 6151
M/TH: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
T/W: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
F: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Services We Provide
The Veteran Resource Center (VRC) offers our student-veterans & dependents:
- One-stop student service center for veterans and dependents
- Assist students in expediting access to funding
- Priority registration (VETERANS ONLY WITH DD 214)
- Designed to be sensitive to the transition from military to civilian life and education success
- Quiet study area/Food Pantry
- Computer and printer access
- Networking with other veterans on campus
- Veteran Advocacy
- Access to VA Counselors
- Referrals to community agencies
- Student Veteran Alliance Club
- Scheduling appointments with veterans counselor
- Access to County, State and Federal Veteran Service Representatives