Whether you are in your final term at Delta or still a semester or two away from completing your degree requirements, you can still prepare for completion by applying for graduation in MyDelta.
Watch How to Apply in MyDelta
- Log in to MyDelta
- From your MyDelta homepage, click on the Academic Records box.
- From the left sidebar, click on Apply for Graduation.
- Verify that your Academic Program(s), Degree Type(s), Major(s), Concentration/GE Pattern are correct.
- Click the Apply for Graduation link for the Major you would like to apply.
- Note that if you do not see the link, you may not be eligible to apply for graduation at this time. You should meet with a Counselor to determine your eligibility.
- Use the drop-down menu to select your Expected Graduation Term. This is the term that you expect to complete all of your degree requirements for the selected major.
- A new page will load with the Graduation Instructions for your Expected Graduation Term. Review all instructions and click the Continue button when ready
- Another page will load for the final verification of your Graduation Data.
- Once you verify that the information is accurate, click the Submit Application button.
- You should receive a Submit Confirmation that you have successfully applied for graduation.
After applying, you may now monitor the status of your graduation application by selecting the View Graduation Status from the Academic Records menu.