Understanding Your F-1 Status

Know the Benefits
Authorization for Reduced Course Load

A reduced course load (RCL) means to be enrolled in less than the 12 unit minimum required to maintain your F-1 status.  There are only two exceptions to the minimum requirement and both must be authorized by the ISP Office BEFORE you reduce your course load by dropping class(es).  If you drop below 12 units without prior approval your F-1 Status must be Terminated. 

  1. Illness or Medical Condition:  The medical condition must be verified by documentation from a licensed medical doctor or clinical psychologist. In order to be approved for a RCL, you must provide a signed letter from your doctor on letterhead confirming that you are under their care, the specific limitations, and duration.  The documentation must be submitted and the RCL approved BEFORE you drop any courses, otherwise it is a violation of your status. Reduced course load due to illness or medical conditions may only be authorized for a maximum of twelve months for the duration of your studies.
  2. To Complete a Course of Study in the Current Term:  You are allowed to enroll in less than 12 units during your final semester if less than 12 units are required to complete your degree(s) and/or transfer to a four-year college or university.  Written verification is required – either a current SEP from your counselor or verification of Graduation eligibility from the Delta College Evaluations Department.
Change in Education Level

If you have completed an academic program and applied for graduation at Delta College but wish to continue your studies in a new, second program, a Change in Education Level is required during your final semester. See the PROGRAM OF STUDY section on page 1 of your I-20 for your official program end date.

NOTE to ESL Pathway Program students – a Change in Education Level is required for all students in the ESL Pathway Program in order to continue studies in an Associate degree or Certificate program after completing ESL coursework.


Submit the following documents to majed.altaian@deltacollege.edu. All documents must be submitted by December 1 for Fall and May 1 for Spring.

  1. Comprehensive Student Education Plan (SEP)
    • See an international student counselor for a Comprehensive Student Education Plan (SEP).
    •  The SEP must indicate the number of semesters and the specific course work required to complete the new program.
    • Your new program end date will be based on the number of semesters indicated on the SEP.
  2. Proof of Financial Support
    • Submit current proof of financial support – a completed Sponsor Form and bank statement are required. The Sponsor Form is available to download here.
  3. If the new program requires special admission, proof of acceptance to the program is required. Example: Nursing, Psychiatric Technology, etc.
  4. Activation of the New Program I-20
    • The I-20 for the new program must be activated in SEVIS to maintain valid F-1 status. Enrollment in the new program is required first.
    • Email majed.altaian@deltacollege.edu to confirm enrollment in classes required for the new program.
Changing Your Major

You are required to notify the ISP Office immediately if you change your major course of study.

How to Change Your Major

  1. Meet with a counselor for a Student Education Plan (SEP), which will indicate your new major, the courses required, and number of semesters needed to complete your academic program. Make a Counseling Appointment
  2. Submit the SEP to the ISP Office.  You will be issued a new I-20, officially changing your major and adjusting the program dates if required. 
Concurrent Enrollment

Concurrent enrollment allows an F-1 student to enroll in different SEVP-approved schools at the same time as long as the enrollment in both schools amount to a full course of study, a minimum of 12 units.  If you are unable to enroll in 12 units here at Delta College because classes are already full or the class you require is not available, concurrent enrollment allows you to take units at another school so that you meet the minimum units required to maintain your F-1 status.  

Concurrent Enrollment Requirements

  • Concurrent enrollment must be authorized in advance by the ISP Office.  Submit an official course description for approval of the class that you want to enroll in.
  • The school where you wish to enroll concurrently must be SEVP approved school, authorized to issue I-20s.
  • The course must be transferable to Delta College.
  • The student must provide written proof of enrollment, a class schedule, at the beginning of the term and an official transcript once the course has been completed.
Off-Campus Employment

Off-campus employment requires authorization from USCIS.  To be eligible for any category of off-campus employment, students must be in F-1 status for at least one academic year (eight months or two semesters) and meet the requirements as listed below.  Please review the information carefully and then contact the ISP Office to schedule an appointment for assistance with the application process.

Off-Campus Employment Categories

Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)

  • USCIS application, fee, and supporting documents are required, including proof of Graduation or completion of an Associate Degree.
  • Apply a minimum of 90 days before and no later than 30 days after your program end date.
  • On approval by USCIS, employment is authorized for 12 months.  Employment must be directly related to your field of study (major).

Pre-completion Optional Practical Training (Pre-OPT)

  • USCIS application, fee, and supporting documents are required, including an official transcript and recent Student Education Plan (SEP).  Employment must be directly related to your field of study (major).
  • On approval by USCIS, employment is authorized for one year.  Employment is limited to 20 hours per week while school is in session.
  • CAUTION:  Use all full-time OPT is counted cumulatively. Only 12 months of total full-time OPT is available.  Any full-time OPT done before a degree is completed will be deducted from the 12-month total, reducing employment time available after a degree is awarded.

Severe Financial Hardship

  • Must prove there is a significant and unexpected financial hardship since you began your studies.
  • On approval by USCIS, employment is authorized for one year; authorization is automatically voided on transfer to a different school.
  • No restriction on type of employment; limited to 20 hours per week while school is in session, full-time during official semester breaks and holidays.

How to Apply for Off-campus Employment Authorization

Required Documents

  1. USCIS Forms: Download required forms from the USCIS website.  Use ONLY BLACK INK to complete the forms or complete them online and print.  F-1 students applying for Post-completion OPT under category (c)(3)(B) may now file online.  Please see the following link for instructions:  https://www.uscis.gov/file-online/forms-available-to-file-online​
    • Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization; be sure to keep your signature ABOVE the line in the Certification section.
    • Form G-1145, E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance
  2. Application Fee:  Check the USCIS web site for the current application fee.  The fee may be paid by personal check, money order or credit card.  
    • Make checks or money orders payable to “US Department of Homeland Security”.  Write your Social Security number (SSN) on the check or money order.  If you do not have an SSN, write your SEVIS ID number instead. Your SEVIS number begins with an “N” and is located on the top left corner of your I-20.
    • To pay by credit or debit card, download and complete Form G-1450, Authorization for Credit Card Transactions to submit with your documents.  For helpful tips, be sure to read Paying USCIS Fees, also available at the USCIS website 
  3. Official Transcript: Submit a Transcript Request through your MyDelta portal.  There is no charge for the first two transcripts that you request.
  4. Copies of your passport identification page, F-1 visa, and most recent I-94/Arrival Record.
  5. Two passport style photos. 
  6. Copies of all of your I-20s, including I-20s from previous schools.
  7. Supporting Evidence:
    • For Economic Hardship Employment Authorization,  also submit the following supporting evidence:
      • A letter to USCIS explaining the circumstances of your economic hardship in detail, and the reason on-campus employment is not sufficient. You must include evidence to prove your claim of economic hardship.  Use the Basic Letter Format provided for you below.
      • A letter from your sponsor explaining your financial hardship.
      • Any medical bills, employment termination letters, death certificates, etc. that will support your case.
      • Bank statements for the last six months, in US Dollars, for both you and your sponsor.
      • Credit card statements for the last six months.
      • Tuition payment receipts for the last two semesters, minimum. Your Payment History is available in MyDelta. Read our guide to learn more!
    • For Post-completion OPT, also submit the following supporting evidence:
      • Schedule an appointment with one of the International Counselors to request a letter confirming your final semester is in progress and that you have applied for graduation.  
      • If your degree has already been awarded, it will be indicated on your official transcript.  If you have already received your diploma or certificate please also submit copies.
      • A written statement explaining the type of employment you plan 
    • For Pre-completion OPT, submit the following supporting evidence: 
      • A recent Student Education Plan (SEP).
  8. Make a copy of all documents that you are submitting to USCIS to keep for your own records.
  9. Email the completed Form I-765 and any other application documents you would like to have reviewed, to majed.altaian@deltacollege.edu or schedule an in-person appointment.
    • After your documents have been reviewed, you will be issued a new I-20 with the appropriate type of employment recommendation, Economic Hardship or OPT. Your signature is required on the new I-20 before it can be submitted to USCIS.
    • All documents must be received by USCIS within 30 days of the I-20 issuance date, so you should submit them immediately. 
  10. USCIS processing time is approximately 90 days from the date they receive your completed application package. 
    • Be sure to email a copy of any documents that you receive from USCIS regarding your application to majed.altaian@deltacollege.edu
    • You are not eligible to begin employment until you receive your Employment Authorization Document (EAD) from USCIS.   Once you receive the EAD, submit a copy to the ISP Office for your file.  Be sure to keep the mailer the EAD will arrive in with your other important immigration documents (I-20, I-94, etc.).

Basic Letter Format


United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
California Service Center
Laguna Niguel, California

RE:  Off-campus Employment Authorization Based on Severe Economic Hardship
Applicant Name:  Your Name
SEVIS Number:  N (from the top right corner of your I-20)

Dear Madam/Sir:



(Leave 3-4 lines for you to sign.)

Your Name

NOTE:  Use size 12 font, single-spaced. The number of paragraphs depends on your circumstances, there is not a required number or length.  Be detailed and specific when explaining your financial hardship circumstances.  Your letter is your only opportunity to persuade USCIS to approve your application. 

On-Campus Employment

F-1 students are authorized to work on-campus only during the first academic year (two semesters).  Off-campus employment requires authorization from the US Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS).  F-1 students are limited to working 20 hours maximum each week during the semester and 40 hours a week when school is not in session (semester and summer breaks).  Student employment on campus is very limited.  Students interested in working on campus and who meet the minimum requirements should contact the department directly.

Bookstore, Food Service, and The Market at Delta College

The Market at Delta College requires Saturday and Sunday work hours. Contact: Brittani Hawkins (brittani.hawkins@deltacollege.edu

Tutoring Centers

Specific requirements may vary depending on the subject and location. General requirements include:

  1. Completion of English 1A, 1B and/or 1D with a grade of A or B.
  2. Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
  3. Completion of an ENG 015C/Peer Tutoring course with an A or B.
  4. Completion of in-person writing sample.
  5. Instructor recommendation.


The ATTIC (Academic Tutoring & Independent Computing)

Math/Science Learning Center

Mountain House Tutoring Center

Leave of Absence

If you are going to be absent from the US for more than a semester break or annual vacation period, it is considered a Leave of Absence.  If you are gone for more than five months you will need a new I-20 in order to return to resume your studies.  Please schedule an appointment with the ISP Office to develop a plan for your return.

Leave of Absence Procedure

  1. Schedule an appointment with the ISP Office.  Bring your I-20 with you.
  2. Submit a copy of your airline ticket or official travel itinerary to the ISP Office. Your SEVIS record will be Terminated the day after you leave the US.  Once your SEVIS record is Terminated, your I-20 is no longer valid.
  3. Email the ISP Office a minimum of 30 days before the date you plan to return so that your I-20 can be reactivated and restored to valid status.  You may not return to the US while school is in session.
  4. Check your student email while you are gone so that you know about important deadlines for registration, etc.
Program Extension

If you are unable to complete your academic program before the Program End Date on your I-20, you must apply for an extension of your program to continue your studies.  It is your responsibility to complete the Program Extension procedure before your I-20 expires.

Program Extension Instructions

  1. See an International Student Counselor to obtain the following documents:         
    • Program Extension letter:
      • Verifying the compelling academic reason(s) why your program could not be completed within the allotted time; a pattern of sub-standard grades is not a compelling academic reason for a Program Extension.
      • The new date or term of completion for your program.
    • New Student Education Plan (SEP) indicating you major and which courses you will complete during the additional semester(s).
  2. Obtain updated financial support documents, including a completed International Student Sponsor Form and current bank statement showing availability of funds for the additional semester(s) of study. 
    • The International Student Sponsor Form can be downloaded from the ISP web site. 
    • Check the ISP website for the current minimum financial requirement.
  3. If your cumulative GPA is below 2.0, you must also submit completed Work In Progress Forms for each course in which you are currently enrolled.  Please email the ISP Office to request the form.  A pattern of substandard grades (D, F, NP) may make you ineligible for a Program Extension.
  4. Submit the Program Extension Letter, SEP, and financial support documents to the ISP Office a minimum of two weeks before your I-20 expiration date.  You will be issued an updated I-20 with your new completion date.
Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP)

The Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) is the government agency responsible for all things relating to J-1, F-1, and M-1 visa holders in the US.   F-1 students may contact the SEVP by email at sevp@ice.dhs.gov if your P/DSO is unable to assist you or if you would prefer to ask someone else. In your email, please describe your situation and include any questions you have. SEVP provides responses on a first-come, first-served basis. Answer times may vary depending on the current number of inquiries.

Learn More About SEVP

Social Security Number

A Social Security Number (SSN)  is a number assigned to eligible individuals by the US government for identification or employment purposes.   To be eligible for an SSN, F-1 Students must have an employment offer on campus and be enrolled in a minimum of 12 units.  If you are offered on-campus employment, please read and follow the SSN Application Instructions carefully.

It will take approximately two weeks to receive your Social Security card with your number.  When you receive it, bring your Social Security card and passport or other official picture identification to the ISP Office to update your records.  You will not be cleared to complete the hiring process or begin work until you have submitted your Social Security Number to the ISP Office.

  1. Ask the supervisor to email the following required information directly to majed.altaian@deltacollege.edu:
    • Department/Division name
    • Supervisor’s name, title, and telephone number
    • Your job title
    • Expected start date and hours per week
  2. F-1 Student On-campus Employment Verification letters will be emailed to you, one from the ISP Office and one from your supervisor.
  3. Be sure to follow the instructions provided with the verification letters.
  4. Go to the Social Security Administration web site to download Form SS-5, Application for a Social Security Number, with instructions.
  5. Submit the following documents to the Social Security Administration Office, 4747 Feather River Drive, Stockton, 95219. 
    • Completed Form SS-5, Application for a Social Security Number
    • F-1 Student On-Campus Employment Verification Letters
    • Passport with F-1 visa
    • I-94 Arrival Document
    • Current I-20



Transfer In 

A transfer student to Delta College must begin classes within five months of your final date of attendance or complete date of Optional Practical Training.  It is the student's responsibility to ensure your SEVIS record is transferred from your current school and that all transfer requirements have been met by the semester start date.  A new Form I-20 cannot be issued until all transfer requirements have been met.  Please be sure to follow the instructions in your Transfer Acceptance letter.

How to Transfer In to Delta College

  1. Submit a copy of your Delta College Transfer Acceptance letter to the DSO at your current school and request transfer of your SEVIS record.
  2. Complete your Check-in appointment with the ISP Office.
  3. Submit an official transcript from the transfer-out school.  An official transcript will only be accepted in a sealed envelope from the school.  A transcript that has been opened, emailed, faxed, or copied will not be accepted.

Special Note:  Students who wish to transfer to Delta College for the Fall term who have not completed a full academic year are not eligible for a vacation period.  You may transfer for the Summer term and complete six units as required for new students or maintain enrollment at your current school until the Delta College program start date.  If Spring was your first term in the US, you are not eligible for a summer vacation if you transfer.

Transfer Out

You are eligible to transfer to another SEVIS approved college/university if you have maintained your F-1 status at Delta College.  After you have completed admission and been accepted to the new college/university, you must provide a copy of your acceptance letter to the ISP Office to request transfer.  A scanned, emailed copy is acceptable.  The ISP Office will then release your SEVIS record (I-20) for transfer on the last day of the current semester.  The new school will not be able to issue you a new I-20 until your SEVIS record has been transferred.

If you plan to transfer to another school while the semester is in progress you must continue to attend classes until the transfer release date.  If you stop going to classes before the transfer release date, your SEVIS record must be Terminated and you will be ineligible for transfer.


Travel Outside the US

Each time you plan to travel outside the US you must bring your I-20 to the ISP Office to be signed to authorize your travel and re-entry.  Please email majed.altaian@deltacollege.edu to schedule an appointment to have your I-20 signed.  Fees for the current term must be paid before travel will be authorized.  Remember, anytime you enter the US you must be prepared and be patient.  Mobile devices may be searched and social media activity reviewed.

Required Travel Documents

Be sure to have these documents with you when you enter the US.  Do not put them in your checked baggage.

  • Current I-20: Page two must be signed by the P/DSO, authorizing travel.
  • Passport: It is your responsibility to maintain a valid (unexpired) passport while studying in the US.  If your passport expires during your stay, you must contact your country’s embassy to renew it.
  • Visa: Your F-1 visa allows entry into the US and a valid I-20 allows you to stay for the duration of your studies.  If you travel outside the US within six months of the visa expiration date, you must apply for a new visa in order to re-enter the US.
  • Proof of Enrollment: Print your class schedule or academic history.
  • Proof of Financial Support: A bank statement or bank verification letter from your sponsor.
  • I-901/SEVIS Fee Receipt: The I-901/SEVIS Fee was paid before you had your F-1 visa interview.  If you need a copy of your receipt for travel, go to the following link and follow the instructions below:  https://www.fmjfee.com/i901fee/index.html
Visa Expiration

F-1 students are allowed to stay in the US as long you maintain your status and have a valid I-20, even if your visa is expired.  If you travel outside the US within six months of your visa expiration date, you must apply for a new visa in order to re-enter the US. You cannot get a new visa in the US.  You must apply for a new visa in your home country just as you did the first time. Be sure to plan ahead and check the website of the US embassy/consulate where you plan to apply for a visa for specific instructions.  Learn More Aout US Visas

Preparing for a New Visa

  1. Enroll in classes for the upcoming semester and pay all current semester fees.
  2. Request an official transcript through your MyDelta student portal.  An official transcript from all colleges/universities that you have attended in the US will be required.  
  3. Email the ISP Office to request signature of your I-20 authorizing travel.
  4. Visit the website of the US Consulate where you plan to apply for a new visa for specific information on process, required documents, current fees, scheduling an interview appointment, etc.
Your F-1 Student Status – Know the Rules
Academic Success – Five Basic Steps
  1. Attend and pass all your classes. If school is too difficult, speak with your P/DSO immediately.
  2. If you believe that you will be unable to complete your program by the end date listed on your Form I-20, talk with your DSO about requesting a possible Program Extension.
  3. You must take a full course of study each term.  A full course of study is a minimum of 12.0 units each semester; if you cannot study full-time, contact your DSO immediately.
  4. Do not drop a class without first speaking with your DSO.
  5. Limit Internet course enrollment to 3 units as part of the minimum 12 units required to maintain your F-1 status. If you want to take more than 3 Internet units, contact your P/DSO for permission.
Annual Vacation

Delta College is on a two-semester academic calendar with a 30-day break between terms and a short intercession during the summer.  Eligible students must take their annual vacation period during the summer break, the approximately 90 day period between the end of the Spring term and the beginning of Fall.  Continuing students must register for Fall classes to maintain their status.

Fall students

New F-1 students who begin in the Fall semester must complete at least one full academic year (two semesters) at an SEVP-certified school to be eligible for an annual vacation.

Spring students: 

New F-1 students who begin in the Spring term are eligible for an annual vacation after completion of the term as long as they enroll for Fall classes at Delta College. 

Special Note:  Students who transfer to Delta College after completion of only one academic term at the transfer-out school are not eligible for an annual vacation. 

Maintaining F-1 Status and Status Termination

Maintaining F-1 Student Status

To maintain your F-1 status means to follow the Federal Regulations (rules) required of all F-1 visa holders, to fulfill the purpose of your F-1 visa, that is, to study and make normal academic progress toward your educational goal. 

Maintaining F-1 Status – Federal Regulation Quick-reference

  1. Report to the P/DSO to have his or her SEVIS record Registered in SEVIS in a timely fashion. P/DSOs must Register the student in SEVIS no later than 30 days after the Program start date (new students in Initial SEVIS status), and each semester thereafter, no later than 30 days after the Next session start date (continuing students).
  2. For the first entry for initial school attendance, the school listed on the visa and on the I-20 must be the same, and that is the school the student must intend to attend.
  3. Pursue a "full course of study" at the school listed on the currently valid Form I-20 during every academic session or semester except during official school breaks, or unless approved under a specific exception, in advance, by the P/DSO.  Note:  A full course of study is 12 units.
  4. Make normal progress towards completing the course of study by completing studies before the expiration of the program completion date on Form I-20.
  5. Report a change of address to the P/DSO within 10 days of the change; to update your SEVIS, student, and ISP Office records.
  6. Keep Form I-20 valid by following proper procedures for extension of stay (Program Extension).
  7. Keep Form I-20 valid by following proper procedures for change in educational levels or programs of study (major).
  8. Keep Form I-20 valid by following proper procedures for transfer of schools.
  9. Follow the F-1 grace period rules. The most important are:
    • Leave the US within 60 days of your program completion date.
    • Transfer within 30 days of your program completion date.
    • Leave the US within 14 days of an authorized withdrawal.
    • Leave the US immediately if withdrawal is not authorized.
  10. Abide by rules requiring disclosure of information and prohibition on criminal activity.
  11. Do not work, either on or off-campus, unless specifically authorized under the F-1 regulations at 8 CFR 214.2(f)(9) or § 214.2(f)(10)-(12).
  12. Obey the 90-day cumulative unemployment rule while on post-completion OPT.

Source:  NAFSA Adviser’s Manual 360

F-1 Status Termination

The most important thing you must do to as an international student is maintain your F-1 Status.  As an F-1 student, you have been admitted to the US for the duration of your status (D/S), which means you are authorized to stay as long as you maintain your F-1 status.  If you violate any of the F-1 status rules, your SEVIS record (I-20) must be Terminated.  Termination of your SEVIS record makes your I-20 invalid and automatically notifies Homeland Security of your violation.  If your F-1 Status is Terminated, contact the P/DSO immediately to discuss the consequences of Termination and your options.

Special Enrollment: Summer and Internet Courses

Internet Course Limitation

F-1 students are limited to one Internet class each Fall and Spring term for a maximum three units to be counted toward the 12 unit minimum requirement.  Students may take additional Internet courses or more units once the 12 minimum has been met.  Hybrid courses do not count as an Internet course.  Internet course enrollment will be monitored by the ISP Office.  Be sure to email majed.altaian@deltacollege.edu if you have any questions about appropriate Internet course enrollment.

Summer Enrollment

Summer enrollment is not required for current Delta College students who intend to enroll for the Fall semester.  The Internet course limitation does not apply to current students during the Summer term if you choose to take classes, however proof of insurance is required as usual.  Students admitted to the College beginning in Summer are required to enroll in a minimum of six units.  The six units must be in-person classes; Internet courses are not allowed.

SEVIS Registration and Your Contact Information

F-1 Students must report to the College’s Principal/Designated School Official (P/DSO), Majed Altaian, for SEVIS registration at the beginning of each semester as required by Federal regulation.  In order to complete SEVIS registration, you must be enrolled in or on the wait list for the minimum 12 units required to maintain F-1 Status, and provide your current contact information at the beginning of each semester.  You will receive an email to your student account at the beginning of the semester asking you to verify your contact information:  your student identification number, current address, telephone number, and personal email address.  Simply respond to the email with the requested information by the due date.  Failure to complete the verification will result in an administrative hold on your record.


Income Tax Return

If you work while you are studying in the US, you are required to pay taxes on your income, even if you are not an American citizen.  In order to fulfill your tax responsibility, you may be required to complete and submit, or “file”, an income tax return by April 15th of each year for income earned during the previous calendar year.  You will receive a Form W-2, Statement of Earnings from your employer at the end of the year, which includes information required to complete your tax return.

Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Form 8843, Statement for Exempt Individuals

All F-1 students are required to submit IRS Form 8843 for each year that you are physically present in the US.  The form is only a statement of your physical presence in the US.  It has nothing to do with income or employment status. 

A workshop to assist students with completing the form will be offered in March.  If you want to complete the Form 8843 on your own or can't attend the workshop, you will need to download and print the form from the IRS web site:  Form 8843, Statement for Exempt Individuals and Individuals with a Medical Condition 

How to Complete IRS Form 8843 - complete ONLY the following sections:

  1. First Name and Last Name
  2. Taxpayer ID or Social Security number – required only if you have one; leave blank if you don't.
  3. Address - In your home country (country of residence) and your current address in the US.
  4. Part I General Information:  Complete questions #1-4.
  5. Part III Students:  Complete questions #9-14.  If you attended Delta College last year, then you will enter the following information in #9 and 10:
    • #9  San Joaquin Delta Community College, 5151 Pacific Ave, Stockton, CA; (209) 954-5151
    • #10  Majed Altaian, San Joaquin Delta Community College, 5151 Pacific Ave, Stockton, CA; (209) 954-5151 extension 6126
  6. If you attended a different school last year, enter that school’s contact information in #9 and 10.
  7. Page 2 - Sign and date the form where indicated; keep a copy for your records.
  8. Mail the completed form to the following address by April 15th::
    AUSTIN, TX 73301-0215