- VP of Student Affairs
- Senator of Public Relations
- Senator of Legislative Affairs
- Senator of Activities
- Senator of College and Community Relations
- Student Representative to the Board of Trustees (
- Senator at Large (2 openings)
Position Descriptions and Responsibilities
Attend Mandatory Orientation
All Candidates must also attend one of the following mandatory orientation sessions listed below. The dates, times and location information are available below.
|Wednesday March 29, 2023
|Tuesday, April 4, 2023
|Thursday, April 6, 2023
|Thursday, April 13, 2023
|Friday, April 14, 2023
All students applying to serve on the ASDC must meet the following qualifications:
- Enrollment in a minimum of five (5) units
- Minimum GPA of 2.0
- Ability to complete four (4) mandatory office hours each week
- Ability to attend mandatory Monday meetings from 2:30pm-4:30pm
- Ability to attend mandatory College Hour events every third Thursday from 12:30pm-1:30pm
- Ability to perform and function in the role of the office
To apply to be a ASDC Officer candidate for the Spring 2023 General Election, please complete the following online application.
Link to ASDC Election Application
A candidate who would like to run as the Student Representative to the Board of Trustee must follow the process below.
The Student Representative to the Board of Trustees is appointed by the Associated Students of Delta College. The appointment process includes an interview with the ASDC. Following the interview the ASDC will vote to approve one applicant to the position of Student Representative to the Board of Trustees.
Student Representative to the Board of Trustees Interviews:
- The interview date is Monday, May 1st 2023 from 2:30pm-4:30pm via zoom.
- All applicants must be present for the interview.
- Applicants that do not attend the interview will be disqualified.
- Additional interview dates WILL NOT be provided.
- Candidates will also need to submit one letter of recommendation from a Delta College staff, faculty or administrator.
Link to ASDC Student Trustee Election Application