Horton Gallery Call for Entries
Visions In Clay: A National Ceramics Exhibition and Awards Competition
Entry Deadline: June 24
Call for Artists working in ceramics. Any thematic and stylistic presentation will be accepted for entry. Clay must be the primary medium.
Sarah Millfelt, Director
Northern Clay Center, Minneapolis, MN
- Best of Show $800 | 2nd Place $600 | 3rd Place $400
- San Joaquin Potters Guild Founders Award ~ $300
- Arts Lecture/Demo Award: $400
Online Entry Website
Applicants apply online by visiting the Smarter Entry website
- Gallery Exhibition: September 5 – 27, 2019
- On-Line Exhibition: September 2019 – June 2020
- Reception: September 5th @ 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
The Visions In Clay Exhibition was founded by the San Joaquin Potters Guild in 2002–2007, and was offered to the Horton Gallery to administer in 2010. Visions In Clay is the largest exhibition of ceramic works in the San Joaquin Valley, and one of the largest in Northern California.
Entry Fee: $30 for 3 entries and $5 for each additional entry.
Three additional Call for Entries will be announced in April 2019 for the 2019-2020 Exhibition Season
For Information Contact:
Jan Marlese, Gallery Director
Phone: 209-954-5507 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org