Complete the Online Application for Admission.
Apply early to begin the process and improve the date you are able to register for classes!
The basic steps to complete and submit an application are:
- Create an OpenCCC Account If you don't already have one.
- Sign-in to your OpenCCC Account and start an application.
- Submit the San Joaquin Delta College Application Login-in and be sure your application is submitted.
Follow the link below to complete our online application for admission.
Applications are processed daily. It may take a week to process your application and get your Student ID and email..
You will receive several emails during the processing of your application.
- If you created a new Account on OpenCCC Apply, you will receive a "New Open CCC Account Creation" email with your CCC login information. You still will need to complete the application process by logging back into CCC and Start a New Application using the same Apply to Delta College link above.
- After completing AND submitting your Application for Admission, you will receive a "Welcome to Delta" email from firstname.lastname@example.org to the email you used on the application. Please keep this for your records.
- When your application is processed by Delta College, you will receive a "Welcome to San Joaquin Delta College!!!" email from "ADMISSIONS@deltacollege.edu" with your student ID and your Delta College email address information. This is when you can now log into the MyDelta Portal.. If you do not receive this email in one week, please contact admissions and records through live chat.
While waiting for your application to be processed, please take a look at Step 3 on how Apply for Financial Aid.