A.A. San Joaquin Delta College, Stockton, California
B.A. San Jose State University, San Jose California
California P.O.S.T. Academy MJC, Modesto, California
Vocational Teaching Credential-Lifetime U.C. Berkeley, California
Jeff is married with five children. He has taught continuously in Delta’s P.O.S.T Academy since 1982 and as an adjunct instructor since 1983. In 1999 he retired from the San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office after twenty-six years as a Lieutenant. The same year he began teaching full-time at Delta College and retired in 2019. He is back again as an adjunct professor in the Administration of Justice Department. He teaches AJ 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 40, and 53.
Jeff also has a private consulting and training firm – JRH Training and Consulting, providing law enforcement and corrections training nationwide. He is also an established Expert Witness in both Federal and Local Courts.
While at Delta College Jeff has served in both the Academic Senate, SJDC teachers union and has received both the CCA/CTA WHO award and Outstanding Faculty award.
- Administration of Justice 21, Criminal Justice in Society
- Administration of Justice 22, Concepts of Criminal Law
- Administration of Justice 23, Principles and Procedures of the Justice System
- Administration of Justice 24, Legal Aspects of Evidence
- Administration of Justice 25, Criminal Investigation
- Administration of Justice 40, Community Relations
- Administration of Justice 53, Correctional Interviewing and Interventions