When outstanding items have been added to your tasks, you will receive an email to your Delta College Student Email to login and check.
How to Check Your Financial Aid Status in MyDelta
After you submit your Financial Aid Application, you can visit the tasks area of MyDelta to check if your financial aid file is complete, and if not, learn what documents you need to submit to complete your financial aid file.
- Login to MyDelta
- From your homepage, click on Tasks. If more documentation is needed from you, items will be listed here.
- Each task will have one of the following statuses:
- Initiated means the task requires your attention. Click on the task to see what you need to do to complete the item.
- Received means you have submitted the required document and Financial Aid is reviewing it.
- Completed means Financial Aid has confirmed that they have everything they need for that task.
After you submit the required documentation, the task status will change to "received" which means documentation was received and is being reviewed by Financial Aid Specialists. Once they confirm they have everything they need for the task, it will change to "Completed" and be removed from your list.
If you need help with completing your tasks, please contact your financial aid specialist or visit the Office of Financial Aid, Scholarship and Veterans Services.