About the Student Services Division
At San Joaquin Delta College, we are a recognized leader in fostering and supporting the success of ALL students.
We are student services professionals who foster an inclusive learning environment that supports student access, student success and whole student development.
- Accountability - We are transparent with our data and hold ourselves accountable through a comprehensive continuous improvement process.
- Collaboration - We work in partnership with and across departments to serve students and all members of the campus community by nurturing innovation and engaging in effective problem solving.
- Commitment - We are focused and driven to achieve institutional excellence by valuing accountability, teamwork, and serving our students with integrity.
- Communication - We provide consistent and timely sharing of detailed information with inclusion, action, and follow-through.
- Compassion - We practice empathy, respect, professionalism, and kindness in support of our collective success.
- Cultural Competency - We engage and communicate across abilities and cultures to foster an environment of inclusion.
- Integrity - We practice strong moral and ethical principles to ensure transparency and internal consistency.
- Service - We are responsive to the needs of the campus and local community in advancing student success.