Pricing, Rules and Regulations
- $25.00 per parking space per day – Daily Vendor
- $15.00 per parking space per day - Monthly Vendors
- Monthly vendors must pre-pay a minimum of 1 month rental fees.
- Monthly vendors may only pay up to 6 months in advance rental fees.
Accepted at the Delta College Market Cashier’s office in person only, Saturday’s and Sunday’s during cashier hours. Credit card and cash only. All payments are final, no exceptions.
- $25.00 late fee is assesses weekly, for monthly vendors who do not pay their monthly fees on the last weekend of the month.
- $50.00 fee is assesses per occurrence, for any trash and/or waste left in a vendor space.
- Vendors cannot move trash and/or waste to a neighboring space.
No credits, no exceptions.
No discounts, no exceptions.
No refunds, no exceptions!
Rules and Regulations:
Payment of a space in the Market is confirmation that vendor agree to the rules and regulations set forth. Vendors understand they are waiving certain rights and assuming the risk in being a Vendor.
Vendor shall release, discharge, defend, indemnify and hold harmless San Joaquin Delta College and its officials, officers, employees, volunteers and agents free and harmless from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, costs, expenses, liabilities, losses, damages or injuries, including attorney fees, in law or equity, to property or persons, including wrongful death, arising out of or in any way related to Vendor’s operations at the San Joaquin Delta College Market. Vendor agrees that anything that happens in its vendors space and/or in the course of as a result of display, offer and/or sale of Vendor’s merchandise, or any claims for injury or damages made by anyone for any incident, which involves Vendor, its employees or representative and/or Vendor’s merchandise and/or property will be Vendor’s sole responsibility. For this reason, all Vendors are advised to obtain insurance coverage that protects them against any types of losses or liabilities. However, keep in mind that this agreement to defend, indemnify and hold harmless San Joaquin Delta College and The Market will not be limited to the amount of insurance coverage held and will also hold true in the absence of liability insurance.
The Market reserves the right to refuse to rent spaces at its sole discretion or terminate rental privileges at any time, but shall in no way unlawfully discriminate in the rental of, refusal to rent, or termination of rental of spaces. These rules and regulations do not apply to emergency personnel during the course of performing their duty.
Carry-in and/or Carry-out: The Market staff does not provide carry in and/or carry out services. Vendor and/or customers are responsible for transporting all items.
Damages: Any damages committed by the vendor to San Joaquin Delta Community College property, equipment, etc. is the responsibility of the vendor. Reimbursement and/or repair is required.
Electrical Generator: Vendor many utilize electrical generators to supply power needs. Generators must be muffled and vented so that there is minimal noise nuisance or concentration of fumes outside the vendor’s sales area. All electrical wires and fixtures shall be appropriately grounded and protected from wear, scuffing and accidental contact.
Hours of Operations:
- Open to the Public 8:00am – 1:00pm Saturday’s and Sunday’s weather permitting
- 5:00 am – 7:30 am Set-Up: Designated time vendors may set-up in the Market. Vendor vehicles cannot remain in The Market during the “open to the public hours” unless the required spaces to accommodate the vehicle(s) are purchased. Vehicles not purchasing a space must vacate the Market by 7:30 am.
- 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm Pack-Up: Designated time vendors may pack-up and exit the Market.
- Vendor Vehicles 8:00am – 1:00pm: Vehicles cannot be operated during the “open to the public hours”.
- Emergency Exits 8:00am – 1:00pm: Vendors requiring their vehicle(s) to exit during “open to the public” hours MUST request an escort with the Market personnel before operating the vehicle.
- Trash Disposal: All vendors are required to dispose of their trash off-site and ensure that their space is clean and empty before they vacate The Market. Vendors who violate the trash disposal policy are subject to a penalty.
- Rental of a Space: 5:00am – 9:00am Saturday and Sunday and on-site only, vendors may rent spaces from designated Market staff members.
- Payment of Space: 5:00am – 9:00am Saturday and Sunday and on-site only, payment is confirmation that vendors have reviewed and agree to The Market at Delta College rules and regulations found on our website https://deltacollege.edu/campus-offices/administrative-services/market-delta/market
- All vendors must vacate the Market by 3:30pm daily, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- The Market Reserves the sole right to change the hours at any time, due to operational and/or safety needs.
Lost and/or Stolen Property: Vendors are responsible for the safe keeping of their goods. Property submitted to the lost and found will be turned into the Delta College Police department on Sunday at 3:00pm. Vendors may contact the Delta College Police department directly to request lost property.
Market Property: Vendors are not allowed to utilize any market property. Vendor cannot move any market equipment.
Prohibited Sales: Alcohol, tobacco, and or tobacco products, stolen goods, animals, fireworks or an incendiary devices, gold (buying and selling), Counterfeit and or knock-off and/or replicas of name brands, illegal drugs and/or drug paraphernalia, private videos, CD’s, 8-tracks, DVD’s, pornographic materials, Tasers, uses mattresses, weapons.
Space Condition: Vendors are required to maintain and exit their space in a clean and sanitary condition. All trash and waste must be removed by the vendor and disposed of off-site.
Space Rental Assignment: Vendors are granted spaces for their sole, exclusive personal use. Vendors may not resale, assign or transfer their space. Vendors are assigned spaces by the Market staff. Vendors may spaces however, the Market staff retains the right to select the space for each vendor.
Space Transfer: The Market reserves the right to transfer vendor from their space for operational purposes, at any time.
Vendor Agreement: Vendors agree to conduct themselves in a professional manors and to communicate with the Market staff in a kind professional manors. Vendors agree to abide by state, local and federal laws.
Vendor Conduct: Vendors are responsible for all acts and conduct of all their employees and/or associates, whether paid or not.
Vehicles: Vendors must review the hours of operations information regarding vehicle use in the Market.