Delta's Emergency Alert Notification System
Delta College is one of the safest places in Stockton. But in the rare event of an emergency, we must ensure that students, staff, and community members receive information as quickly as possible.
Delta's new partnership with Rave Mobile Safety allows district police to issue emergency alerts in a matter of seconds. Those alerts can be sent by email, text, and voice message, and will be automatically posted on the website and the College's social media platforms.
We hope you'll take full advantage of this opportunity to stay informed!
How to get started
If you have a current @ deltacollege.edu or @ mustangs.deltacollege.edu email address, you can log on and create your account on MustangAlert.
Sign in using your current Delta College email address. You will then be prompted to complete the registration process. You can update your contact information and choose your notification preferences.
In addition, anyone in the Stockton or community can sign up to receive alerts by text message.
Rave Guardian App
We strongly encourage you to use the Rave Guardian app for mobile devices. Search for "Rave Guardian" on the Apple App Store or Google Play or text “Guardian" to 67283 to download the app.
Rave Guardian allows you to receive alerts even when you don't have a cell signal, to connect with emergency services in seconds, and to discreetly send anonymous tips to police, among other features. You can:
- Add your name, medical notes and other personal details. That way, if you need help, police will have the information they need to assist.
- Tap a single button to immediately inform police of your profile and current location.
- Add "guardians" such as family members and friends to your safety network, allowing them to be aware of your location and to virtually accompany you around campus.
- Set "safety timers" with a destination and expected arrival time. If you fail to reach your destination and deactivate the timer, guardians will be alerted. Watch this video for more details.
- Immediately send anonymous tips to police, including photos. If you see something, say something!
If you have questions about MustangAlert, please contact district police at (209) 954-5000.