MESA/CCCP serves economically disadvantaged students who are enrolled in math and science based majors, such as...
- Health Science
- Life Science
- Computer Science
- Earth Science
In Addition, Student must meet the Academic and Economically disadvantaged criteria.
- Student will be transferring to a four-year university.
- Student's education plan indicated intent to enroll in a minimum of two sequential courses or calculus, physics, chemistry, or biology.
- Student is enrolled in or has successfully completed Pre-Calculus.
- Student completes a MESA/CCCP student application.
- Student completes a three-year educational plan with a Delta Counselor that is updated each semester.
- Student agrees to participate in MESA/CCCP activities and signs the MESA/CCCP Student Contract.
Economically disadvantaged criteria
In addition to the student meeting the academic criteria, a potential MESA/CCCP student must meet one or more of the following: Eligible for EOPS.
- Eligible for Board of Governor's Grant (Fee Waiver).
- Parent / Guardian / Student on TANF (Temporary Assistant for Needy Families / formerly AFDC).
- CalWorks Participants (transfer must be the goal).
- Receives need based financial aid.
- First generation college student.