Delta’s coffeehouse features not only fresh-brewed Starbucks™ coffee but also salads, sandwiches, fruit, juice and other bottled drinks.
- Hours: Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Location: Danner Hall
It’s not just for books. You’ll find many “grab and go” foods, including pre-made salads and sandwiches, pizza, candy and healthy snack options like fruit chips, nuts and protein bars.
- Hours: Monday through Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., Friday 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Food trucks offering a meal for every taste are stationed in the Locke 4 parking lot during the week for both breakfast and lunch. Here is the schedule for fall 2018:
- Mando's Tacos (7 a.m. to 2 p.m., breakfast and lunch)
- Waffle Craves (7 a.m. to 2 p.m., breakfast and lunch)
- Mobile Menuz (11 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
- Go Falafel (11 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
- Lord of the Wings (11 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
- Island Gourmet (11 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
- Rice Pot Movement (11 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
- Petit Paris Creperie (11 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
- Lady J Hot Dogs (11 a.m. to 2 p.m., located between the library and the bookstore)
This restaurant, run by Delta’s culinary arts students, will be open for lunch from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Dine-in and to-go options are available.
You’ll find vending machines scattered across campus at the following locations:
- Danner Hall
- Locke Lounge
- Shima Center
- DeRicco Student Services Building
- Science and Math Building
- Budd Center