For Help: email@example.com
Admission Procedure for International Students
Information concerning application for international students may be obtained from the International Student Program located in Holt Center, Room 101 or by calling (209)■954-5641.
Application packets must be received by June 15 for the fall semester and by November■15 for the spring semester. Complete details are provided in the International Student Packet.
Application packets must include the following:
- A completed International Student Program Application
- A hand-written autobiographical essay
- A passport-size photograph
- A physical examination report completed by a licensed physician
- Official transcripts from secondary school in the original language accompanied by an English translation
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended accompanied by English translations
- A non-refundable college orientation fee of $40.00. Checks or money orders must be drawn upon U.S. banks in U.S. currency only
- A certification of finances for at least a two-year period
- Copies of both sides of Form I-94, visa page of passport, both sides of I-20 ID copy (if applying from within the U.S.)
- A copy of most recent TOEFL score (450 minimum score qualifies student for English as a Second Language Program; 500 minimum score qualifies student for mainstream academic courses).
San Joaquin Delta College