During club meetings all pending payments, budget requests, cash advances, Purchase Order (PO) requests, contracts, etc. must be presented to the board for approval.
*Prior to the meeting, the club member will need to add vendor names and payment amounts to the agenda.
Instructions for Processing Payment Requests
Payment requests can take two to three weeks to be approved, signed and processed. Therefore, requests for payments should be presented to the board for approval, a minimum of six weeks in advance of the date needed.
- Present payments to the club for approval
- Complete the Payment Request form and attach the receipt (use a paperclip)
- Include the Purchase Order number in the description section, for PO payments
- Attach meeting minutes (with the amount approved highlighted)
- Submit completed request to the Student Activities office for approval