Visit the E-Services Lab to use computers for the following online. The E-Services Lab staff is also available to help!
Admissions and Records Services
- Print copy of Class Schedule
- Add/Drop classes
- Print academic history/check grades
- Request transcripts
- Check student e-mail
- Pay fees online
Financial Aid Services
- Create a FSA ID: If you haven't logged in to a Federal Student Aid site (such as fafsa.gov or StudentLoans.gov) since May 10, 2015, you will now need to create a FSA ID. The FSA ID is your unique user identifier to sign your FAFSA.
- Complete the FAFSA: Use Delta's school code 001280
- Acces My Financial Aid
- Login: Enter Delta ID & password.
- Choose this Award Year.
- Check Documents Tab: Print & fill out any forms listed as NOT RECEIVED, then submit with all supporting documents.
Counseling & Assessment Services
- Schedule Assessment Test Appointment
- Schedule a Counseling Session
- Schedule New Student Group Advising Appointment