The Delta College Financial Aid Outreach team invites you to join us for one-on-one assistance from a financial aid specialist and complete your FAFSA or California Dream Act application.
We will have Financial Aid Outreach staff available to provide one-on-one assistance to help you complete your FAFSA or California Dream Act application.
We encourage each student to join the workshop with as much of the following information as possible:
- FSA ID Login Information (For FAFSA Only)
- Tax Information (1040 Forms and W2s)
- Driver's License (If Applicable)
- Social Security or Alien Registration Card (If Applicable)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
- List of Prospective Colleges
- Current Bank Statements
- Any records of untaxed income, such as child support and/or social security or welfare benefits
Even if you or your parent do not have all of the above documents, please come with as much information as you can.
Financial Aid & Scholarships Office
San Joaquin Delta College