Career Technical Education (CTE)
This funding source is made available to improve career and technical education programs. The primary goals of CTE are:
- To strengthen the academic, career, and technical skills of students.
- To provide students with strong experience in and an understanding of all aspects of an industry.
- To develop, improve, or expand the use of technology in career and technical education.
- To provide professional development programs for teachers, counselors, and administrators.
- To develop and implement evaluations of career and technical education programs.
- To initiate, improve, expand, and modernize quality career and technical education programs.
- To provide services and activities that are of sufficient size, scope, and quality to be effective.
- To link secondary CTE programs and postsecondary CTE programs