|Apply | Register | Check Email | Use Online Tools|
|Home||About Delta||Athletics||Campus Life||Courses & Programs||Student Services|
|Disability Support Programs & Services|
CSU Admission Application Workshop:
Students who are interested in applying for California State University admission for Fall 2015 should attend this workshop given by Debra Louie, Counselor/Professor with the Career and Transfer Center (CTC) at Delta College. Workshops will be offered during the months of October and November 2014 and held in the CTC. Click here for the dates, or call (209) 954-5151, ext. 6218/6219 for more information.
San Joaquin Regional Transit District Public Hearings:
San Joaquin Regional Transit District (RTD) has scheduled public hearings in November to invite public comments on any public transportation needs that are currently not being met to present and receive public comments on proposed 2015 services. RTD staff will hold hearings as follows:
Monday, November 3, 2014 at 5:30 pm---Tracy Transit Center, 50 E. 6th St, Tracy, CA.
Tuesday, November 4, 2014 at 5:00 pm---421 E. Weber Ave, Stockton, CA
Wednesday, November 5, 2014 at 5:30 pm---Lodi Library, 201 W. Locust St, Lodi, CA
Thursday, November 6, 1014 at 7:00 pm---4799 Foppiano Ln, Stockton, CA
Friday, November 7, 2014 at 10:00 am---421 E. Weber Ave, Stockton, CA
Monday, November 10, 2014 at 10:00 am & 2:40 pm---2829 Transworld Dr, Stockton
Monday, November 10, 2014 at 3:45 pm---9025 West Lane, Stockton, CA
Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at 5:15 pm---7628 Pacific Ave, Stockton, CA
For more information, visit www.sanjoaquinRTD.com, or call (209) 943-1111.
Delta PD Campus Safety Tips:
1) TRY TO WALK IN PAIRS OR IN A GROUP.
2) Walk proudly, make eye contact with those walking toward you, and be focused on your surroundings at all times.
3) Do not hesitate to enter an office to seek help.
4) Use caution when taking shortcuts through isolated parts of campus including unpopulated stairwells.
5) Input the Delta Police Dept's phone number, 954-5000, into your cell phone's contact list.
6) Have the Delta Police Dept's number at the ready on your cell phone when walking on campus.
7) If you're in need of help, SCREAM and draw attention to yourself.
8) Try to memorize the suspect's physical, clothing, gender, and race descriptions including direction of travel to increase the odds of an arrest.
9) Delta Police Dept's escort service is available 24/7.
10) Protect yourself at all times.
- Use whatever resource is available (keys, pens, books, backpack, purse, fingernails, teeth, etc) as a weapon and defend yourself!
- Pepper Spray is available in Bookstore for purchase.
- If you feel your life is in danger...Run, Hide, or FIGHT!
New Parking Fees & Enforcement Changes:
Daily permit $2.00
Fall semester permit - $30
Spring semester permit - $30
Two-wheeled vehicle permit - $24
Summer semester permit - $20
Summer two-wheeled vehicle permit - $16
Delta College Student ID Cards:
To receive an ID card students need to do the following:
1. Pay $10 fee at the Bookstore
2. Print a copy of class schedule
2. Bring your receipt and class schedule to the ASBG (Shima 101F) during regular business hours to have your picture taken. ID cards are provided that same day.
San Joaquin Delta College