Other Aid/Special Programs
Students in Health Professions
Loan, Scholarship and Faculty Loan Repayment Programs for Students in the Health Professions is available at:
Health Resources & Services Administration - Division of Student Aid
The Health Professions Education Foundation is a nonprofit 501(c)(3), public benefit corporation established to provide financial assistance to health professional students throughout California who are willing to practice in medically underserved areas.
- Associate Degree Nursing Pilot Scholarship Program (ADN)
- Registered Nurse Education Scholarship Program (BSN)
- Registered Nurse Education Loan Repayment Program (LRP)
- Kaiser Permanente Allied Health Care Scholarship Program
- Health Professions Education Scholarship Program (HPSP)
- Health Professions Education Loan Repayment Program (HPLRP).
Follow the link below to their web site for more infomation:
Health Professions Education Foundation
A good site offering a free searchable database of scholarships for international students is:
International Education Financial Aid
For general information:
Another good source of information and services to international students is
The Smart Student Guide to Studying in the USA at:
eduPASS provides information for international students who are thinking about pursuing an undergraduate, graduate, or professional education in the United States. It also contains material of interest to international students who are already in the United States.
Send questions about financial aid to: email@example.com
Comments,questions or suggestions regarding this Web site? Send email to:
Financial Aid Web Author