Responsibilities of the Student:
- The student must identify him/herself to DSPS or the instructor in a timely manner, if accommodations are requested.
- The student must provide documentation of the disability from an appropriate professional.
- A DSPS counselor may then help to determine the student's educational limitations, which will become the basis for any recommended accommodations.
- The student must make arrangements for the appropriate academic accommodations, each semester, for classes in which the student is enrolled.
- The student must follow policies and procedures established by DSPS for services received.
- The student must adhere to the same academic, attendance and behavior standards required for all students.