Federal Work Study

Holt 101 - (209) 954-5115

Federal Work Study provides part-time, on campus employment for eligible students to earn money needed to attend college. Students may apply for Federal Work Study and all other types of financial assistance using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) available in the Financial Aid and Veteran's Services Office. Students may also to apply on the web at www.fafsa.ed.gov.