Steps to Apply
Currently the steps to apply as an undocumented students are located on the Apply to Delta College page. https://www.deltacollege.edu/apply Select "Undocumented Students / Dreamers" under Type of Student
One on One Appointments
Schedule appointments with Sergio by calling (209) 353-3151 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Available Tuesdays 8 -11 a.m. & Wednesdays 2 - 5 p.m.
Free Legal Services
General Consultations, DACA renewals, U-Visas, Special Immigrant Juvenile Visas, Family Petitions, Naturalization (Citizenship), FBI and background checks and more!
- California Legal Rural Assistance Foundation (CRLAF)
Attorney Bianca Duenas
- Available every Thursday to help any San Joaquin Delta College student, staff, faculty member and their families.
- To schedule an appointment contact Resource Specialist, Sergio Lara at email@example.com or via phone at (209) 353-3151
- To contact Bianca Duenas directly, call (916) 612-7276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- UFW Foundation, Attorney Paloma Conteras
- Available the second and fourth Wednesday of the month
- Paloma is available to help ALL Community College students, staff, and faculty in our region
- To schedule an appointment go to the following link: https://ufwflegalservicescollege.as.me/schedule.php
- To contact Paloma, email her at email@example.com
We highly encourage you to only work with one attorney
Mentorship For Higher Education Program
To advance economic stability of communities by increasing community college degree completion rates among students. This will be done by providing students with services that include, case management, weekly check-ins, emergency financial aid, as well as support programs and personal support.
- Enrolled in at least 9 units at San Joaquin Delta College.
- Seeking a 2-year degree or transfer to a 4-year institution.
- One monthly check in with a Student Navigator.
Student Navigator Contact Information:
Phone: (209) 406-1181
I am / Yo Soy Student Club
The I am/Yo Soy is a student organization dedicated to advocate and empower undocumented and immigrant students and their families at Delta
Coffee Talks is a safe space for undocumented students and allies to build community with one another while addressing mental health and topics related to the undocumented student experience
Held every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month via Zoom. If you are interested in joining, contact Sergio Lara at firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of Empowering women is to support and empower English as a Second Language Learner (ESL) students as they transition from ESL courses to college courses. The goals is to empower one another, develop leadership through volunteer opportunities, and overcome obstacles together.
For more information, contact Sabrina Luviano at email@example.com
Mental Health Counseling
Short-term personal counseling, up to 6 sessions, provided by Professional Clinical Counseling Interns in partnership with CSU Stanislaus. All personal counseling appointments will be virtual via Zoom during the Summer term. Zoom appointments are available Mondays-Thursdays 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. & Fridays 8 -11 a.m.
To schedule an Appointment:
- Phone: (510) 560-5798
- Live chat: https://deltacollege.edu/student-services/counseling-center/counseling-services
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Referral: From a Counselor or Success Coach
- Questions? Heather Bradford, Counselor email@example.com
For more information, please visit the Counseling Center Home page.
The annual Dreamers Conference is intended to connect Undocumented Status Students with on and off campus resources as well as to empower students and their families to pursue higher education regardless of their immigration status. Past workshops have included topics on Entrepreneurship, Know Your Rights, AB 540 and California Dream Act application. For information on the upcoming conference email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (209) 353-3151.