If you haven’t yet been vaccinated and would like to take advantage of this offer, you’re invited to an upcoming vaccination clinic at the new Delta College Health Center, in the Locke Center by the Dolores Huerta Plaza.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The first clinic will take place Wednesday, July 21 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- After the first clinic, additional clinics will take place every Monday and Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Bring your family, too! The vaccine is now available to everyone 12 and up.
- Simply park at the DeRicco Student Services Building off Pacific Avenue and follow the signs to the Health Center. Click here for a map.
Walk-ups are welcome! But if you would like to speed up your vaccination process, please follow steps #1-3 below.
Step #1 Registration:
All students who would like the vaccine must register with Community Medical Centers.
The fastest way to do this is to fill out the Patient Registration & Consent Form in English or Spanish, print it out and bring it to the clinic. You can find the form in your Delta student email.
However, if you don't have access to a printer, don’t worry! Copies of the form will be available at the event itself.
Patient Registration & Consent Form
Patient Registration & Consent Form (English) Patient Registration & Consent Form (Spanish)
Step #2 Schedule an Appointment:
To schedule your appointment, please call (209) 425-0007 during business hours.
Please also be aware of the following restrictions:
- Do not make an appointment if you are currently under quarantine.
- Do not make an appointment if you have had another vaccine within the past 14 days.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, immunocompromised, or have other medical conditions, or if you have questions or concerns about whether you should receive the vaccine, please consult with your medical provider prior to making an appointment. CMC is facilitating the administration of the vaccine but will not be acting as your medical provider.
Step #3 Appointment & Follow-up:
Here’s what you need to know about your appointment:
- Bring your printed registration form, if you are able, to speed up the check-in process.
- Please allow at least an hour for the entire process. At the end, an appointment will be made for your second shot.