Tests are no longer required for students or employees with an approved exemption.
COVID-19 testing is available for employees and students.
How to Get Tested
Delta College will offer both on-campus and at-home testing options.
Testing is available to all Delta faculty, staff, and students, regardless of vaccination status.
On-Campus Testing Hours & Location
On-campus testing is now available from our partners at HealthyRETURNS at the following place and times:
- Stockton Main Campus: Locke Lounge (Locke 105) (Stockton campus)
- Monday: 9am - 7pm (Administered by in-person clinician)
- Tuesday: 9am - 7pm (Administered by in-person clinician)
- Wednesday: 9am - 7pm (Administered by in-person clinician)
- Thursday: 9am to 7pm (Administered by in-person clinician)
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday: No on-campus testing available
Tests are no longer required for employees with an approved exemption.
An alternate method to a nasal swab test is available with medical accommodations. If you are unable to have a nasal swab test:
- Please have your doctor fill out a medical note to explain the type of testing that you need as a medical accommodation.
- Submit this documentation to Gabby Medrano in Human Resources (Gabby.Medrano@deltacollege.edu).
Rapid Antigen tests can be processed onsite with results available in about 15 minutes.
Unless there is a long wait, testing should take just a few minutes.
No. Testing is available for all faculty, staff and students.
If you test positive at Locke Lounge or through a take-home test provided by Delta College, you will be notified and will receive further instructions from Healthy Returns.
If you are working and not on vacation, you can test from anywhere with a laptop or on your cell phone. You will need to take a test kit with you.
If you are on vacation, you do not need to test.
Proctoring is available for staff only, 24/7. The first time you complete an at-home COVID-19 test, please allow 45 minutes for the process since you will need to register with the testing site. After that, allow 30 minutes for this process to be complete. IMPORTANT: Please refer to test instructions. Do not open your test kit until instructed to do so by the test proctor. Use the QR code on the label and follow the instructions.
We strongly encourage using tests taken at Locke Lounge or the at-home tests distributed by the College. If you do test positive using another test, do not come to campus. Report your positive case here.