- All vendors and activities at the Market at Delta College are subject to the laws of the State of California, the County of San Joaquin, the Ordinances of the City of Stockton, and the Policies of the San Joaquin Delta Community College District as a condition of selling at the Market.
- All vendors further agree to abide by the specific rules of the Market as outlined in the Market brochure and all Market forms. Vendor signatures and/or initials on the Delta College Market Reservation Receipts, the Delta College Market Daily Receipt, and/or other Market documentation express the vendor's agreement and intent to comply with all rules, policies, ordinances and laws.
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance to both vendors and patrons of the Market.
- The Market is not responsible for any damage that may occur to a vendor's merchandise while they are occupying space at the Market, and all merchandise is sold "as is."
- Refunds of space rentals are not permitted.
- According to San Joaquin Delta College District Policy 9850, dogs (except service animals/seeing-eye dogs) are not allowed on campus.
- Vendors and patrons are expected to operate in an orderly and polite manner while attending the Market. Any action (i.e. cursing at Market staff, vendors, or patrons; physical abuse of The Market staff, vendors, vendor property, patrons, Delta College property, or Market property; and the disregard for instructions delivered by Market staff) deemed as disorderly conduct will result in IMMEDIATE removal from the Market. Other discipline may also result. If you are a vendor, this action will also result in a forfeiture of your occupancy fees.
- Vendors are prohibited from leaving the Market before 1:00 pm
- Vendors must vacate their space no later than 5:00 p.m., with their spaces clean.
Vendor Acknowledgement of Rules